If you are suffering with chronic or acute pain, chiropractic may provide an effective solution to your distress.
Mandarino Chiropractic offers a wide range of therapeutic methods designed to promote healing or help individuals avoid injury in their daily lives, such as spinal manipulation; physical therapy; Graston Technique®; Deep Tissue Laser Therapy™; Rocktape and Kinesio taping methods; Active Release Techniques, and Fascial Manipulation, to name just a few.
When visiting a chiropractor for the first time, Dr. Frank J.Mandarino, president of Mandarino Chiropractic, says patients can assist the chiropractor in properly diagnosing a condition and designing a treatment strategy by discussing their medical history and following the recommendation of the American Chiropractic Association of providing the chiropractor about any of the following:
- Bone disorders such as osteoporosis
- Implants like pacemakers, artificial joints, cosmetic implants, etc.
- Circulatory problems
- Dizziness or blurred vision
- Heart conditions such as hypertension
- Injuries, such as bone fractures, muscle sprains/strains, or disc injuries
- Joint disorders such as arthritis
- Any current health condition for which you are receiving care from another health care practitioner